Monday, July 19, 2010

Pictures Speak Louder than Words

And with that, I shall provide the said pictures:
My "Japan is Beautiful" album. A variety of trips, events, and moments documented here.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2037709&id=1230390045&l=88436beb0c

My "Redonkulosity" album. I have come across some ridiculous things.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2038860&id=1230390045&l=c202a2f738

I really wanted to update this, because I haven't in a while but don't have the time or energy. Please enjoy the pictures I've taken. This is my last week of school and it's going out with a bang.

Tomorrow (Monday): Paper for Japanology.

Tuesday: Art history test (the thing is, I get it all prepared at home, and bring in my materials to write it down in class for an hour), Japanese (on vocabulary and writing) test, a small presentation on societal problem. I picked drunk driving in America ("Designated driver" in Japanese is "Handle Keeper" - this phrase sounds funnier in spoken Japanese).

When all the chaos is over with and if I manage to keep my head on straight, I'll come back and expand upon my recent adventures. It's getting down to two weeks. I've got two boxes packed and when I get a moment to breath, I'll send them home.

I know I just said I wouldn't talk for long, but I just have to say that we had our official farewell party. It was wonderful. So many friends, so many fun memories. We had an after party as well which was delightful and crazy and it makes me smile just thinking about it. I forgot my camera though but fortunately, everyone else had theirs so I've been just collecting other people's pictures from Facebook. Hah, talk about handy!

Tomorrow is Marine Day, a national holiday, but we still have school. Whomp of all whomps in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers