Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby, The Sun Shines Bright

I have been taking it easy since coming back from America.
This isn't much of an update, but there are pictures involved. :)
I went with my friends to the river that we always pass on our way to school on the Den-en-toshi Line. The stop is Futako-shinchi and it's the most beautiful when it's a bright and sunny day - like it was when we decided to have a picnic. At first, it was just three of us, my friends Sam, Wonnie and I, but it was incredible. More friends came and we had an even more wonderful time.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2032913&id=1230390045&l=c561cbf4f8

The dorm has been very quiet...well, from other girls anyway. There has been tons of maintenance work going on lately. It's awkward because there are a lot of strange men wandering around. I feel like this wouldn't surprise me so much if guys actually lived in the dorm in the first place and it wouldn't be as odd to see someone of the opposite gender in the dorm.

I met the new RAs...unfortunately, it was around 11:00 pm and my brain wasn't really on correctly then. My Japanese was pretty rough. But they liked my Obama shirt my friend Carrie bought for me from Ireland so it was all smiles and nods...it would have been that way without the shirt, but it made things funnier.

Nothing else really going on that I can think of - ever since I've been back in Japan, I've been kicking myself for only now realizing more of the things I should have brought home that I'm not using very much. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers