Monday, August 17, 2009

Before the Leap

I just purchased my ticket through Air Canada, leaving on September 10th and will be coming back August 3rd, 2010. I won't be coming home during that time, it's too expensive unfortunately. My parents plan on coming to me instead~

Also, I hope to visit places like South Korea, Hong Kong, and maybe even England while I'm away. Lots of friends from different places I want to see again.

I still can't believe I'm going and that my time here is getting shorter. Of course, I'm excited, but also a little nervous. Okay, really nervous. But I'm comforted by the fact I have lots of friends there already. And the fact that Japan is awesome. So, it's all good.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, I also could not believe I'm going when I was waiting for the time to leave in 2007. :D I hope to be an exchange student again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you know I love you! Tell me everything! Take Jesus to Japan! You'll need Him. Best for everything! Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Followers